Court a claim must meet the general requirements of procedural documents. The application must include:
- The amount of the claim if the claim is to be valued;
- the circumstances in which the plaintiff bases his claim (actual plea);
- evidence of the applicant’s above considerations, the place of residence of witnesses and other evidence of the location;
- The applicant’s request (action);
- The applicant’s opinion on the decision-making behind the eyes, if the answer to an action brought is not answered or preparatory procedural document;
- information on whether the case will be guided through a lawyer.
The application must be accompanied by documents and other evidence upon which the plaintiff bases his claims as well as evidence that stamp duty has been paid, as well as requests for evidence which can‘t be submitted by the applicant, indicating the reason why. Personal injury creates an obligation to he guilty person to pay compensation. Damage is personal property loss or damage, costs incurred (direct loss), as well as loss of income, that person would have received if there were no illegal action, while the non-pecuniary damage to a person’s suffering, emotional experiences, inconvenience, mental shock, emotional depression , humiliation, deterioration of reputation, loss of opportunities, valued in money by the court. The person to blame for the injury of another health entity must compensate all the damages and property losses and non-pecuniary (moral) damage.