According to the lease agreement of the parties (lessor) undertakes to give the tenant an object to temporarily manage, and use it for a fee, while the other party (the lessee) undertakes to pay the rent.
Land lease agreement must include the following:
- The ground lessor;
- land tenant;
- The ground lease object data recorded in the land register and the public register;
- The land lease term;
- The primary purpose of land use;
- rented out land-based facilities conditions of use and other terms and conditions;
- The groundwater and surface water, minerals (other than amber, oil, gas, and quartz sand) terms that do not conflict the law;
- land use in special conditions;
- The land use restrictions;
- land easements and other rights in rem;
- payment for lease of the land.;
- other leased land use and land return at the end of the ground lease related obligations of the landlord and the tenant;
- the responsibility for the land lease contract violations.
Pledging law – the right to use another person‘s belonging to the building of structures or to acquire and manage by ownership of land or subsoil use of it.